Monday, July 20, 2009

Randomness on a Monday!

Sorry... no Not Me! Monday this week from me.

I'm drawing a complete blank! MckMama is doing "Not My Child Monday!" this week, so check that out if you want some good laughs!

Mama Diana has challenged me to a photo thing from I Should Be Folding Laundry.

I'm going to see what I can do. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday I'll work on it.

I need to make cupcakes tomorrow for my cake class on Wednesday.

I'm also going to make Chase (at work) a cake for Thursday. He turns 21 tomorrow! (Most all of us are off tomorrow and Wednesday... hence the cake on Thursday!)

I think that's all I've got for now...

Not even any pictures to add today. How sad.

Ooh... just thought of something!

Anyone know where I can get one of these:

(preferably red) for NOT $300?!

I did find one online for $75... but the Better Business Bureau has 352 complaints against this website, so I'm opting NOT to order from them!


1 comment:

  1. Stay away from that website for sure... BBB knows their stuff!! Oh I wish I could help you Betty Crocker... but I have no ideas. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete