Sunday, December 6, 2009

Finals Week... Things to Do...

Ok, so it's not finals week for ME.

I'm past that (until I do my Masters anyways...)

So while Westin is studying like it's his job,
Oh wait, it IS his job right now!
I'm going to get the following things done:

*Put up Christmas Tree.
*Decorate Christmas Tree.
*Finish ornament wreath.
*Hang ornament wreath.
*Laundry.
*Take off old nail polish.
*Re-paint nails.
*Clean up kitchen.
*Work on Westin's stocking fillers.
*UPDATE THIS BLOG!!!

Ok, now that I have it all written down, I'll hopefully get it done!

From the looks of it, I actually got most of it done today.

Go me!

Have a great week!!!


2 comments:

  1. She might be back!! Could it be? I have a list a mile long... Can't wait to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh... it's finals week for me too. gotta love school

    ReplyDelete