Monday, January 18, 2010

A Learning Process...


I took this photo of Westin on my snow day about a week and a half ago.



We'd decided to venture out and wound up at Best Buy in Strongsville.
Apparently they're the only Best Buy in the state of Ohio to have a Musical Instrument Department.
It was really cool!!

I decided to play around with the photo-editing program (paint.net) I downloaded a few weeks ago...
and am still very intimidated by.

Here's what I came up with:

Cropped and sharpened.


Sepia.



Ink sketched.

I think that one's my favorite.

After showing Westin my handiwork he looked closer at the original picture
and asked me what camera I used to take the picture.

"My point and shoot," I told him... what other camera do I have?
(Oh yeah, cell phone...)

His response?
"My cell phone takes better pictures than that!"

I think he's finally agreed that I need a nicer camera!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment