Thought I'd do a little "survey" for funsies. It's Friday evening and I have nothing better to do! This survey is courtesy of Sex Education's Perfect Example.
So here goes... 8 things...
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Playing with my new toy tomorrow. (Mom got me a sewing machine!!!)
2. Finishing Emily's birthday present #1.
3. Finishing Emily's birthday present #2. (Did I mention TODAY is her 1st birthday?!)
4. Westin finishing this semester. It's almost over!!
5. Hopefully getting a full-time job for next year.
6. Summer!! I <3 sunshine!!
7. Wisconsin... my cousin is getting married and I get to see some family I don't see very often!
8. My pay raise! Haha!
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Got up.
2. Got ready for school.
3. Went to school.
4. Taught all day.
5. Drove home.
6. Went to dinner w/ Westin. (Yumm... Steak!)
7. Went to Borders to grade while Westin studied/did homework.
8. Went home and went to bed. (Wow... kind of a lame day.)
8 things I wish I could do...
2. Sew. (I'm going to work on this one now that I have a sewing machine!!)
3. Decorate cakes!
4. Play racquetball without being afraid of the balls flying at me! (Nightmares of high school dodgeball still haunt me...)
5. Run. Who am I kidding?? No I don't!!! I'm quite happy and content being a non-runner!
6. Make myself workout. I really would like to... there just aren't enough hours in the day!
7. Take better pictures. As soon as I can afford a super-nice camera (kinda like my dad has... that I love... and want to steal...) I will work on this!!
8. Honestly, I can't think of something else right now...
8 shows I watch...
1. The Biggest Loser - I'm such a sap... I cry over this show every week.
2. Gossip Girl
3. One Tree Hill
4. Friends (repeats, every night!!)
5. Wheel of Fortune
7. The View (when I have a day off school)
8. Rachael Ray (also when I have a day off school)
8 people I tag...
I'm only doing 4 b/c that's all I really *KNOW* in blogland....
1. Mama Diana
Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry for no pictures today...
I like posts with pictures, but didn't have any to add today.
More next time.