Friday, May 1, 2009

Full moon?!

Ok, so really... has there been a full moon ALL WEEK or what?!
My students were shockingly well-behaved the week after Spring Break...

They even worked really hard and were pretty well-behaved for testing last week...

But this week?!
OH MY GOSH!!!

They can't follow a direction to save their life!!!

SEVEN of my kids were "on the line" at lunch when I went to pick them up (for talking or otherwise not following directions).

FOUR of those kids are USUALLY VERY WELL-BEHAVED!!

What is going on?!

Please Summer... get here soon!
Days left...

*UPDATE* Mom just reminded me too of a text I sent her this morning.

A class mom sent in cupcakes today for her daughter's birthday.

Fine.

She sent 24 for our class of 24.

Great!

She sent 18 vanilla and 6 chocolate cupcakes.

WHAT THE HECK WAS SHE THINKING?!

SERIOUSLY?! SIX CHOCOLATE?! Either send all the same or nothing at all!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha...you sound alot like Beckie this week. Bad, Bad kids!! I was thinking... Where was a cupcake for you?? What was she thinking! In my preschool world, Moms send in 28 for 20...one for each teacher and the rest for the ones that end up on the floor upside down. See...it could be worse Katy!! By the way...Its Sarah. She started out with blue eyes but they have turned green recently. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete