Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday...



I most certainly have not been a super slacker and gone more than 2 weeks without updating my blog!

I didn't find a really cool new website (www.alice.com) and then didn't proceed to purchase a box-full of household supplies (paper towels, shampoos, soaps, razors, etc...) to save myself a trip to Target... where I'm apparently recognized by the cashier!

I would never make up an Excel spreadsheet of all the "usual items" we buy to compare prices at the 5 stores we regularly shop at to determine where we'll get the best deals! I would also not color code the store columns and make it look all pretty... I wouldn't do that.

And that's all I've got for today... I'll have to start taking notes through my week again!
If you want to join in... or see what other people have not been up to this week... check out MckMama's page!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back... slacker! You certainly have not been busy, have you?? glad your back!

    ReplyDelete