Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday...


This week I did not start my cake decorating class. I'm not super-excited about baking a cake tomorrow and "dirty icing" it to take to the 2nd class on Wednesday either.

I did not order a charm pack and a honey bun of Moda 'Soiree' material on eBay... and don't still want more!

I didn't make mom and I some really cute fabric keychains this week. (And I can't get them to send from my phone to my email to show you... so you'll have to wait on those!)

I would never go to the apartment complex "fitness center" and walk/jog on the treadmill TWICE in one week. That's just not like me! Now, if I can only not keep it up!

What did you not do this week?


1 comment:

  1. You are FUNNY! I could NOT even begin to tell you what I didn't do this past week!! I can't even remember!!!

    ReplyDelete