Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In May...

we went to Chicago!!

In December, Abbe (finally) sent me pictures!

All of us:Back row: Me, Westin (smirking??), and Abbe
Front row: Nate, Jennifer, Emily, Mom, and Dad

Just my sisters, my niece and I:

And a close-up:

More of adorable Emily to come...





On another note... you can probably see I've been playing around with the look of my page. I "pre-posted" a bunch and they still have the "old" signature in them... I redid it to be transparent so the background color shows through, but I'm not going back through and redoing all of the posts that I planned ahead for the next few days. (That's my new plan for keeping somewhat up to date!) So you may notice some more changes the next few days/weeks... I'll get the kinks worked out eventually!

On another another note... or p.p.s... my header is making me mad, so I think I'll give up for the night. I can't seem to get it to be transparent so you see the background color instead of the white without pixelating my strawberries. And we can't have that!

No comments:

Post a Comment