Friday, August 19, 2011

A New School Year

Hello!
Since I last updated I have NOT found a full-time teaching job.  But that's okay!  I am covering a year long leave of absence at my old school for the teacher I carpooled with all last year!  So, since all of my stuff is in storage (aka: boxes in a trailer in Westin's mom's barn!) I'm really trying to go with the minimalist approach on decorating, or use the other teacher's stuff that's in the room already.

I went in this past Monday for about 5 hours, and here's what I've gotten completed so far:
(All of these pictures were taken from the doorway.)

Before:

After:

 Before:

After:

Before:

After:

So there you have it!  One day's worth of work... doesn't look like much, does it?  :-/

Don't worry... I'll be there ALL next week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Katy! Hope you have a great start to your school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to a great start ! I've seen your classoom thru your blog and I know that "your kids" will be so very lucky to have you as their teacher ! You rock !!

    ReplyDelete